1. All prices stated are per person in New Zealand dollars and include 15% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Prices are correct at the date of publication but are subject to change.
2. Full pre-payment is required to confirm a booking, by credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
3. If the customer wishes to cancel more than 14 days prior to travel, a full refund will be due. Between 2 and 14 days, a 20% fee will apply. Within 48 hours of departure - NO REFUND. Cancellation on the day or no notification of cancellation - no refund will apply.
If Tour Shop Ltd cancels your trip in the event of unsuitable weather conditions, Tour Shop Ltd will provide a full refund.
4. Personal Privacy: any information supplied to us will be used solely for the purpose of providing our products or services. We will not sell, rent or otherwise make available to any third-party any of your personal information save as required to do so by New Zealand law or by the order any other regulatory body.
5. Tour Shop Ltd will endeavour to adhere to stated departure and arrival times but will not be liable for any failure to meet those times or cancellations due to weather or any other conditions.
6. Tour Shop Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or consequential upon, directly or indirectly, an abandonment of, delay in departure or delay during any trip however caused.
7. Tour Shop Ltd reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger or goods without giving any reason.
8. Tour Shop Ltd will not be liable for the sickness, injury or death to any passengers, loss of or damage of any personal effects, whether caused by Tour Shop's negligence or otherwise. The purchaser of this ticket and passenger jointly and severally agree to indemnify Tour Shop Ltd against liability to any person on whose behalf the ticket was purchased.
9. Where the services of another operator are provided for in this ticket it is agreed and understood that Tour Shop Ltd is acting only as an agent for the passenger to arrange such services and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any default of that operator.
10. Child (5-14 years) fares for transport are 50% of the full rate for Tour Shop and infants (0-4) are carried free of charge. Passengers under 13 years must travel with their legal parent(s), spouse or guardian. There must be at least 1 adult per 2 under 13 year olds travelling. Identification may be requested. New Zealand law stipulates that children must be appropriately carried and secured in all road vehicles. Thus children may not be carried in our vehicles as ‘lap passengers’ and must be carried in appropriate child-designated seating (e.g. baby or child/booster-seats), which we will be pleased to supply on demand.
11. Travel insurance is not included in these prices and guests are recommended to obtain suitable cover, including medical (accident and/or sickness) and baggage, before arrival in New Zealand.
12. Under the provisions of the Smoke-free Environments Act 1990 (and the Smoke-free Environments Amendment Act 2003), smoking is not permitted at any time in any of our vehicles.
13. Private Group Tours
If we are under-taking a private group tour for you, there are some changes to our Standard Terms & Conditions. A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to confirm the booking and full payment is due within 1 months of arrival or by an agreed date as per original booking confirmation. Cancellations received after this agreed date will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Amendments made within 1 month prior to arrival may incur a charge if a supplier chooses to charge Tour Shop for this. Please take into account a $15 NZD bank fee if paying from an overseas bank account.